“Auctions”, “Short Sales”, “Foreclosures”, “Bank Owned”, and “REO” properties — Yes, we are handling more of these transactions in our office than ever before. I am finding myself more frequently in conversations with clients regarding the matter of foreclosures in our area. They believe that the correction in the economy will necessarily generate more of these in the closer-in Washington Metropolitan region.
I have access to a database that provides reliable information on foreclosure properties. This information is from a separate information source and not derived from the MLS listings.
What does this mean to you?
- If you are planning to sell, I will check if any homes in your neighborhood are in process and whether that may affect our strategy for selling your home.
- If you are buying, I will determine if any targets are in pre-foreclosure or scheduled for auction.
- If you are interested in buying challenged properties, I will search for bank-owned properties that may be new opportunities.
- I can help find pre-foreclosure and auction opportunities for you and investors working with you.
I can research for you properties in all stages of the foreclosure process. The foreclosure process is complex and my research results will include foreclosure-effected properties in one of three stages: Pre-foreclosure, Auction and Bank Owned/Real Estate Owned (REO):
- Pre-foreclosure – identifies “short sales”, homes on which lenders or other parties have begun the default against delinquent property owners. This can help you locate short sale opportunities.
- Auction – identifies “foreclosures”, homes that have an auction date to sell the property as a result of a default and foreclosure related proceedings. This can help you locate investment opportunities.
- Bank Owned/Real Estate Owned (REO) – identifies properties currently owned by a bank, lender, or other financial institution due to a foreclosure-related proceeding. This can help you locate listing opportunities.
In addition, I will produce and email reports that include approximately 20 data fields that provide a comprehensive record of the foreclosure process. Contact me for more information at: Hill@HillSlowinski.com or HSlowinski@LNF.com
Hill Slowinski, licensed in DC, MD, and VA
W.C. & A.N. Miller Realtors, A Long & Foster Company
4701 Sangamore Road, Bethesda, Maryland 20816
Cell: 301-452-1409 Direct: 301-320-8430 Ofc: 301-229-4000