In a new report on the 2008 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers by the National Association of REALTORS®, released March 24, key findings were that:
- Overall, 21 percent of sellers indicated that what they wanted most from their agent was help pricing their home competitively.
- Other important considerations were
- help selling the home within a specific timeframe (20 percent),
- help finding a buyer (20 percent), and
- help marketing to potential buyers (20 percent).
- When the responses are examined by the level of service a seller wanted, a few interesting differences were observed.
- Twenty-eight percent of sellers who requested a limited set of services wanted help pricing their home competitively.
- By comparison sellers who relied on an agent primarily to list their home with a multiple listing service were most likely to want help selling their home within a specified timeframe.
Copyright National Association of REALTORS®, Reprinted with permission.
— Hill Slowinski, licensed in DC, MD, and VA
WC & AN Miller Realtors, A Long & Foster Company
4701 Sangamore Road, Bethesda, Maryland 20816
Cell: 301-452-1409 Direct: 301-320-8430 Ofc: 301-229-4000
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Hill@HillSlowinski.com